Friday, November 30, 2007

ACOUSTICA EXTRAVAGANZA

Remember my story about Live 'n' Loud?
Yes, for the past few days, aku berpeluang untuk menonton series of concerts under Live 'n' Loud ini. On the 1st night, it was a R&B show where KC & Jojo, Mint Condition, Taufiq Batisah etc performed. The performance was okay tapi kurang umphhhh padaku. Pendapat personal aku aja lah. Tapi, aku memang kagum dengan persembahan Taufiq Batisah dari Singapore. He was the 1st Singapore Idol. This guy really superb. Kira aku enjoy la show dia. I love all his songs especially Sesuatu Janji....an upbeat tempo.....so happening.





Last night plak aku tengok Acoustic performance by our talented artist Dayang Nurfaizah, Rick Price and James Morrison. It was damnnnnnnnnnnnnnn good. I love acoustic performance. Memang best bangat. Dayang started the show dengan sebuah lagu lama....lupa plak nama dia. Then she performed 'Hurt' by Chrisitina Aguilerra......pergh!!....sedapppppppppppp sih! Lagu baru dia 'Hilang' pun ada dan last sekali lagu wajib 'Dayang Sayang Kamu'. Overall, in my opinion, she did a good job. Kira tak malu la performed satu stage ngan international artiste malam tu.

Then Rick Price plak performed. Aku tak la familiar sangat ngan mamat nih. Aku pernah dengar la lagu dia yang popular tu 'Heaven Knows'. Tapi persembahan dia sungguh akustika extravanganza. Soooooooooooooooo cool walaupun aku tak pernah sangat dengar lagu-lagu dia sebab aku ni pun bukan peminat dia sangat. Anyway, i enjoyed very much show dia.

Unfortunately, I cannot stay because I have to go to Shah Alam malam tu. So, kira melapas la aku nak tengak Jim Morisson walaupun dah ada didepan mata. My friends said it was realy good . I bet it was la. Terkilan pun ada gak....tapi nak buat camana?

For 01DEC07, I am waiting for the climax of the show where ramai artis-artis best akan perform i.e. Whitney Houston, Shaggy, Elliot Yamin, Anuar Zain, Jac etc. I am lucky coz aku dapat VIP seats for 2 and bunch of Tier 2 tickets. Most of the tickets aku kasi to all my friends. They are so happy sebab ingat gak aku kat dia orang. Ya lah.....kalau ada lebih, share lah ngan yang lain-lain. Amal jariah la sikit....kan????

So, till I snap the photos on that nite.........see you next time on the last episode of Live 'n' Loud.

No comments: